TNFUSRC Recruitment 2019:
Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed Services Recruitment Committee (TNFUSRC) has issued new job notification for recruitment of Forest Watcher post. As per Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed Services Recruitment Department advertisement, particularly 564 vacancies are allotted for this recruitment. Willing and eligible candidate may apply for this TN forest department recruitment 2019 through online mode only. Submit online application form on or before the last date (i.e. May 01rd Week 2019).
Candidates can download Forest Watcher job notification PDF from TNFUSRC official website of www.forests.tn.gov.in.
Candidates should have passed in SSLC or its equivalent educational qualification from any recognized board/ university/ board. All aspirants must be between the ages of 21 years to 30 years. The TNFUSRC selection process will be made on following stages like, Online Examination, Certificate Verification, Physical Standards Verification and Endurance Test. The online computer based examination will be held on June 04th Week. After that, selected applicants will be engaged on anywhere in Tamilnadu. Make the fee payment via online or offline mode. The applying online link will be activated from May 01st Week 2019. Who wish to apply for Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed Services Recruitment Committee (TNFUSRC) Recruitment vacancies can log in/ visit their official website to collect more details like, Syllabus, Admit Cards, Results, Upcoming Vacancies & etc.
Details of TNFUSRC Recruitment 2019 Notification:
|Organization Name||Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed Services Recruitment Committee (TNFUSRC)|
|Employment Category||State Government Job|
|Name of the Post||Forest Watcher|
|No. of Vacancies||564|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 16,600/- to Rs.52,400/-|
|Advertisement No||Advertisement No.1/2019|
|Job Location||Tamil Nadu|
|Name of the Posts||No of Vacancies|
|Forest Watcher (earmarked to ST youths from specified Districts only)||99|
|Total TNFUSRC Job Vacancies||564|
- SSLC/ equivalent from any recognized university/ institution.
- Check more details of educational qualification in official website given below.
Age Limit (as on 01.07.2019)
- Minimum age limit is 21 years and maximum age limit is 30 years.
- Check more details of age limitation in official notification given below.
- Online Examination.
- Certificate Verification.
- Physical Standards Verification.
- Endurance Test.
Mode of Application
- Online Mode.
- Rs. 150/-
Mode of Payment
- Online Mode – By Payment Gateway.
- Offline Mode – By Challan (Indian Bank).
- Go to official website -> www.forests.tn.gov.in
- Click on option -> Recruitment
- Find the correct notification “Advertisement No.1/2019 – Direct Recruitment to the post of Forest Watcher” and open it.
- Read the notification correctly to check your eligibility for Tamil Nadu Forest Department jobs 2019.
- Eligible candidates fill all mandatory details of online registration form and upload necessary documents.
- Finally, submit your application through online mode till the last date.